Booking/Cancellation Terms & Conditions
- 25% Deposit through PayPal
- 24 hours’ notice of cancellation for treatments. Otherwise any deposit given to secure a booking will be retained as a cancellation fee.
- Deposit payment for courses in non-refundable.
- For courses paid in full, we require 2 weeks notice of cancellation to receive refund.
- Contact us by phone or email to notify us of your cancellation. If voicemail messages are left, times will be recorded.
- Please be prompt for your appointment as treatment must commence at your booking start time.
- If you arrive late you may have the treatment cut short and still be charged for the full session. There will be no refunds given after a treatment has been completed
Please keep mobile phones turned off or on silent
Patch Tests are required at least 24 hours ahead of your appointment) ie. Lash extensions, lash & brow tinting, lash perming), as a necessary precausion against an adverse reaction.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept young children under the age of 12 in the salon due to insurance purposes.
Valid for 12 months